2.26.2005

I am very dissapointed at the fact that my friends have now discovered silent desk musings. This is the second of my blogs that they have found(the other being my blog of 8 monthes, ramblings/reveries) , and I am just now beginning to see that living a life outside of my own is a sheer impossibility. It's an fanciful idea to think that exsisting as something else, as simply a webpage, is possible. People are too curious. They don't understand. It may seem like a trivial matter to cause such depression, but it's about more than just a couple of online journals. It's about my search for a life of privacy. A world of no fakes, a world where no one knows me. There were so many hidden things that I was able to cram into these pages. So many bottled-up emotions released, so many ideas formulated, organized. It was fortunate that I removed my December and January posts before my blog was found, and for that, I am thankful. But anyways, as far as the future of my blog is concerned...

Update: Situation has been resolved, blog will continue.

6 Comments:

Blogger meaghan said...

you should keep a private journal. not a web journal, but an actual sit-down-and-write-it-by-hand journal for those things you just don't want anyone to read, but still continue to write on this one because you are pretty cool. :)

7:51 PM  
Blogger j.benjamin said...

Well thank you meaghan, I think I may start that. I'll keep writing on this blog, I was just angry when writing that post. Thank you for the concern.

9:01 PM  
Blogger Clint said...

if you end this blog, i will end you

9:09 PM  
Blogger j.benjamin said...

No worries everyone, the problem has been resolved. The blog shall return.

9:50 PM  
Blogger dan said...

John, im so sorry i did that. Really stupid exspecially after what happened to me with my old blog getting found. Please dont stop posting, your writing is so great man. I love you john, dont stop. Ill stop reading if you want and/or give you my blog. I love you. You acctually have a fanbase, i never have.

10:03 PM  
Anonymous carter said...

i guess i'll start out by saying that i love you and that i'm really sorry; you're an amazing person and you inspire me more than you could understand. because of you, i'm changing, becoming what i want to be. i hope that you can forget the things that have happened in the past, continue this blog, and keep your conscience. hopefully, i'll get mine back too. until then, you'll be my example. and as dan said, if you want my blog, i'd be more than happy to give it you, not as a bribe to put this behind us, but as a showing of faith.

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home