2.26.2005

Now is the time to finish up old tasks

...or so my fortune cookie told me while eating dinner tonight. And the funny thing is, that statement has been on my mind for the past three hours. My life is full of loose sides waiting to be tied, things unfinished waiting to be completed, frayed ends needing to be put together. And beginning with tonight, I'm going to finsih up my old tasks.

This weekend has been uneventful, but not in a bad way. Friday was spent with a few friends, no girls, no crowd, no troubles. About five or six of us went to dinner and just hung around my house for the night. And today, I did nothing. Literally, nothing. Despite going to the best Chinese restaurant in the universe, Far East, I did an incredibly little amount of anything. But I'm not depressed, and a recent understanding with some old friends has definitely helped.

Well, despite some minor delays, here are the (few) pictures of this weekend...











1 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

Hello friendly Blogers if you are thinking about steel stairs and steel stairs Ideas for Home Construction projects. If you own a home and need to work on steel stairs then al I want to say is Yea.... I wood love to let you in on a secret about home repairs... People ask me all the time about steel stairs and they want to know simple ways to solve ther problems ...well I have the answers and If you go to http://stairs444.com steel stairs and go through the site you will find what you are looking for... what can I say butt get going ...

2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home